The reviews you receive for a Business Location are displayed under All reviews. You can choose to view all reviews or customize a view.
Creating a custom view enables you to view reviews from:
- Specific periods.
- Select Partner Networks, by type of review, or rating using Filter and sort options.
View Reviews from a Specified Period
Use the Navigation Picker to select a location for which you would like to manage reviews.
Then Navigate to Reviews ->All reviews to view accumulated reviews from all Publishing Partner Networks.
From the Period drop-down picker select an option that you want to filter:
- Until Today
- Last 7 days
- Last 30 days
- Last 60 days
Only reviews from the defined period that you have selected are displayed.
View Reviews using Filter and sort options
You can choose to view reviews for a Location defined by review sites, rating, response status, or type.
To filter out and sort your review, Use the Universal Search bar to select a location you want to manage.
Types of Filters and Sort options:
You can choose to Filter by:
- Review Sites
- Rating received
- Status (pending or responded)
- Type (reviews, social, Facebook Recommendations )
The Sort options display reviews in a sequence, that follow either of the following options:
- Newest First
- Oldest First
- Lowest Rating
- Highest Rating
Note: You can only select a single sort by option at a time.
- How to Respond to Reviews with Response Templates
- How to Add New Review Sites – Review Sources
- How to View and Respond to Reviews
- How to View Reviews for Multi-Location Accounts
- How to Bulk Respond to Multiple Reviews